Shelf time：2018-07-30 07:24:37
1) the use of atmospheric pressure 80kPa~110kPa;
2) the ambient temperature is -25 C ~+55 C;
3) Relative humidity of ambient air is not more than 95%(+25 C);
4) suitable for 1 zone and 2 zone sites containing explosive gas environment of T1~T4 group II A and B II.
1) condensing start
After the equipment is started, the condensing system starts to run. When the condensing tank temperature is reduced to the set value of the compressor shutdown (such as -35 C), the condensing system is suspended. After the compressor is suspended, the condensation wants the temperature to rise. When the compressor starting temperature is set (such as -25 C), the compressor starts to run. The cold condensation temperature is always maintained at the temperature that can sufficiently cool the oil and gas.
2) adsorption startup
When the pressure sensor of the inlet of the equipment senses the pressure of oil and gas in the oil tank of the gas station to the set of induction pressure value, the adsorption system begins to operate. The oil and gas with certain pressure are introduced into the adsorption tank after the condensation system is cooled by the condensing system. The adsorbent / gas phase membrane is assembled in the adsorption tank. The oil and gas are adsorbed by the adsorbent or gas phase membrane during the adsorption tank, and the air after the adsorption is discharged to the atmosphere through the adsorption tank top, when the adsorbent absorbs saturation stop. Adsorption, into the adsorbent regeneration and oil and gas recovery, this device sets two towers, one of which is adsorbed, and the other is regenerated to ensure the continuous operation of the device.
3) regeneration of adsorbents
The adsorbents which are adsorbed by the oil and gas are needed to regenerate and recover the adsorbed oil and gas. This device uses low pressure analytical regenerative adsorbents to recover oil and gas, and uses a vacuum pump to form a low pressure environment. Due to the reduction of pressure, the oil and gas adsorbed on the adsorbent are desorbed and the desorption oil and gas are cooled first by condensing to the liquid. Oil comes back to the tank.
4) stop running
When the inductive pressure of the pressure sensor is equal to the resistance value of the system intake pipe, the main engine automatically stops running, and the system automatically enters the standby state.
1: the intake pipe selection and the oil tank's breathing tube (exhaust pipe) connection should be connected to the highest grade gasoline gasoline pipe.
2: the oil return pipe of the equipment should be connected with the lowest marked gasoline tank. Technical requirements:
1: the intake and return pipes should slope to the oil tank with a slope of not less than 1%.
2: the height of the air vent pipe from the ground should not be less than 4 meters, and the exhaust pipe should be installed.
3: pipeline laying should be closed according to the national standard GB20592-2007 to ensure no leakage at less than 750Pa.
4: the vent pipe of the tank should be installed with pressure / vacuum valve (breathing valve) according to the requirements of GB50156.
5: do not use flexible pipes laid in underground oil and gas pipelines, so as to prevent oil and gas condensation from producing liquid resistance.
6: from the matching room RVV5*2.5 and a RVVP4*1.0 shielded cable to the equipment foundation, respectively, from the G3/4 and G1/2 inch galvanized steel pipe, the two ends reserved 3 meters long.
Construction technical specification
1. and three oil and gas recovery and treatment equipment should be installed in the 1 and 2 areas of the gas station, and only the controller should be placed in the safe area.
2. The installation height of the 2 and three oil and gas recovery devices should be 0.3m.
3. and three oil and gas recovery devices are connected with the breathing tube (drain pipe) of the oil tank, and should be connected to the tank with the highest labeling gasoline.
4. The oil return pipe of the device should be connected with the lowest marked gasoline tank.
5, the intake pipe and return pipe should slope to the oil tank with a slope of not less than 1%.
6. The height of the air vent pipe from the ground should not be less than 4 meters, and the exhaust port should be equipped with an exhaust cap.
7, pipeline laying should be closed according to the national standard GB20592-2007 to ensure no leakage at less than 750Pa.
8. The vent pipe of the tank can be installed with pressure / vacuum valve (breathing valve) according to the requirements of GB50156.
9, laying underground oil and gas pipelines should not use flexible pipes, so as to avoid condensation of oil and gas to produce condensation resistance.
10, wiring requirements: power wire using RVV5*2.5 cable, single wear G3/4 galvanized steel pipe, the two ends reserved 3 meters long, communication cable to use RVVP4*1 shielded cable, single wear G1/2 galvanized steel pipe, both ends of 3 meters long.
11. When laying the buried pipeline, the construction of the trough should be leveled according to the design requirements.
Matters needing attention
1. Please disconnect the power supply before the connection and the opening of the equipment.
2, the communication line must be shielded by the shielded network and be separately routed from the power line.
3, after the three oil and gas recovery device is installed, the positive and negative reversing of the air-cooled motor should be verified after the power is switched on.
Zhengzhou leno Electric Co., Ltd. all rights copyright Copyright© 2007-2015 豫ICP备13022503号-1